Each nomination will be treated with highest confidentiality.
Winners will be selected by IDC analysts and a panel of independent judges composed of industry thought-leaders, veterans, and academia.
IDC will consolidate and validate the information in the nomination form. We will then contact the participating organization to ensure completeness of information before proceeding to the next step.
Nominations that do not qualify (such as rolled out before Jan 2014, project is still in planning phase, lack of acknowledgement from nominee, insufficient information for assessment, etc.) will be rejected without notice.
A nomination will only be considered valid when the following criteria are met:
- The nominee must be a tech buyer company/organization. Nominations made by 3rd parties must include the relevant contact details of the nominated organization so that the assessment can be completed
- The organization can only apply for one category for each DX project
- The organization should have physical office presence in the country were the nomination is submitted
- The nominee’s project owner acknowledges and agrees to participate in the DX Awards
- The project nominated should have gone live and be at execution stage, or should have been initiated between January 2014 and February 2017
- The organization nominated for the below categories must have over 500 employees globally except for nominations to the DX Disruptor Award category, that only requires at least 10 paying/commercial customers
- Nominations for country awards will first be assessed by both country analysts with support from the regional team.
- Nominations that have passed the first assessment will be required to complete IDC’s DX MaturityScape relevant to the category. Other than the nomination form this is the only other point where the nominee is required to provide information.
- The country analysts and regional team will convene to review the nomination, MaturityScape model, and the country/industry landscape.
The process and criteria used to assess all nominations will be consistent across all participating countries and the regional final. A three phased approach will be used in the assessment process.
Winners from all the country events will be automatically entered in the regional final. The regional panel of judges will comprise of IDC Worldwide analysts, industry thought-leaders, and academia. They will judge based on the nomination form, MaturityScape model, and judges scoring from the country event.
In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules, conduct, results, and all other matters relating to IDC DX Awards, the decision of the judge(s) shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.