The IDC Future Enterprise Awards follows a two-phased approach
to determine country and regional winners.
Each nomination is evaluated by IDC’s country and regional analysts against a standard assessment framework based on IDC’s Future Enterprise taxonomy. All country winners will then qualify for the regional competition, where a regional panel of judges comprised of IDC worldwide analysts, industry thought leaders, and academia will determine the regional winners.
Any end-user organization can nominate their project or initiative, or be nominated by a 3rd party organization (e.g. agencies, associations, IT suppliers etc.) to gain recognition in the execution of the initiative across the IDC Future Enterprise Awards categories.
Participating countries include:
- Australia and New Zealand, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Korea, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, and Thailand.
- Latin America
- Middle East, Africa, and Turkey: Mauritius, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, UAE, and Turkey
- North America: USA, and Canada
A nomination will only be considered valid when the following criteria are met:
- The nominee must be an end user* organization executing a Future of (Practice Area) initiative as defined by IDC.
- The nominated project or initiative must have been launched between January 2020 to December 2021. All nominated projects must have gone live no later than January 2022. .
- All nominations must be in production with existing customers/users.
- The nominee must be able to articulate and show key performance indicators to ascribe value to completed project.
- The nominated organization should have a physical office presence in the country where thenomination is submitted.
- Nominations made by 3rd parties must include the relevant contact details of the nominated organization so the assessment can be completed. The nominee’s project owner acknowledges and agrees to participate in the Future Enterprise Awards
- Projects or initiatives previously nominated in the past IDC Future Enterprise Awards will not be eligible. Incremental changes or improvements to previous nominations will also not be eligible
IT Vendors and Technology Consultants do not qualify for the IDC Future Enterprise Awards. Vendors and consultants may instead nominate completed projects on behalf of end user* organizations utilizing
their technology products or services. Please provide confirmation from the client that they wish to participate in the awards program.
*The IDC Future Enterprise awards program is focused on identifying organizations which have successfully leveraged technology within their entities to address one of the nine key C-Suite agenda items of the digital economy. While we recognize many leading edge technology projects are taking place in organizations that supply technology to the market (e.g. IT suppliers/technology vendors and their channel partners), this awards program is focused on organizations where the primary means for generating revenue is not from technology products or services.
Please ensure that the initiative or program that you are nominating has been rolled out for at least six
months. Ultimately, IDC believes that a minimum of six months of live production use is an appropriate
time to evaluate the outcomes of initiatives. However, if you can demonstrate that the initiative or
project provided quantifiable benefits in less than 6 months, then please feel free to include such
initiatives, but specify the reason why this was so impactful.
We have the following nomination deadlines for the IDC Future Enterprise Awards:
- Asia/Pacific: June 30, 2022
- Europe: To be announced.
- Latin America: July 31, 2022
- Middle East, Africa, and Turkey: To be announced
- North America: To be announced.
READY TO NOMINATE?
Nominate your organization and be part of our prestigious circle of winners. Interested to know more about the nomination process? Check out our FAQs page.