Special Award for Digital Resiliency
This award recognizes organizations which have demonstrated digital resiliency. IDC has defined Digital Resiliency as the ability for an organization to rapidly adapt to business disruptions by leveraging its digital capabilities to not only restore business operations, but also capitalize on the changed conditions to ensure future success in the digital-first world. This definition includes Business Resiliency but goes much further in its emphasis of the distinctive role of digital technology and also the need to go beyond mere survival and continuation of the status quo. The pandemic revealed that some digitally advanced companies were not only able to continue to operate effectively but were quickly able to pivot their business either to new customer segments, or delivery of new digital services to support growth.
WHAT IT TAKES
The winner of this category must demonstrate the following:
- Leadership & Organization Resiliency. A digitally resilient organization must demonstrate business leadership and the CIO office working in tandem with the rest of the organization to mitigate business and digital technology weaknesses across dimensions, understanding the interdependencies and pulling them together and leveraging dimensional strengths for future success.
- Workforce Resiliency. A digitally resilient organization focuses on optimizing the employee experience in times of extreme uncertainty, covering issues such as employee engagement and productivity, retention and onboarding, skills, and learning, as well as health and wellness.
- Customers & Ecosystem Resiliency. A digitally resilient organization focuses on customer, supplier, and partner engagements and how to develop, retain, renew, and optimize these relationships in a time of crisis.
- Brand & Reputation Resiliency. A digitally resilient organization must be able to develop trust in the enterprise’s brand for customers, partners, and suppliers, where an enterprise’s response to crises is a measure of the quality and integrity of an organization and its leadership.
- Financial Resiliency. A digitally resilient organization shows ability to learn from the past to predict potential future financial threats, and its ability to help the business and the broader ecosystem to respond effectively to new threats and opportunities.
- Operational Resiliency. A digitally resilient organization focuses on safeguarding and maintaining operational ‘business as usual’ using techniques such as business continuity planning and disaster recovery, and uses agile and adaptive planning techniques to build incremental and opportunistic responses to operational problems because of both internal challenges and external/ecosystem dynamics.
Want to learn more about the Digital Resiliency? Check out these resources from IDC!
Digital transformation (DX) is evolving to digital-first. Future-forward organizations are already ushering in a digital-first state for 2022—and beyond.How are you leading this shift in your organization? Are you setting the pace for your market or falling...
Quick Download Button
REINFORCE YOUR ROLE IN ORGANIZATIONS' DIGITALIZATION JOURNEY: Showcase how your solutions and services can help our delegates achieve their DX goals and establish what role you intend to play in your customers' Future enterprise - on of the recurring themes in the IDC...
News and Media
NEWS ABOUT US What’s new and everything you need to know to get you up to speed on IDC’sDigital Transformation Awards over the years.Learning Resources Looking to jumpstart digital transformation initiatives in your organization, or keen to progress further in your...
Special Award for Sustainability
Special Award for SustainabilityThe Special Award for Sustainability recognizes the organization that demonstrates the commitment to embed sustainability within the business. This organization aims to address sustainability in a holistic manner, where the goal is for...
CEO Of The Year
CEO of the YearThis award recognizes the CEO who has developed a strategy to create a future enterprise. This CEO's vision follows an agenda for the digital-first world, responding to new customer requirements, capabilities, critical infrastructure, and industry...
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN
Over the last five years, IDC has received over 5,000 nominations – a glimpse of our digital-first world, where Future Enterprises are changing the face of digital transformation as we know it. Is your organization successfully navigating the digital-first world? Join IDC Future Enterprise Awards and find out.
Over the last four years, IDC has received almost 3,400 nominations – a testament to how the region’s digital agenda is growing, and how the face of DX as we know it is likewise evolving. So why should you join the IDC Future Enterprise Awards?
Be the Next Special Award for Digital Resiliency Winner
Nominate your organization and be part of our prestigious circle of winners.
Interested to know more about the nomination process? Check out our FAQs page.