When is the deadline for nominations?
The deadline for nominations varies per region and/or category.
- Asia/Pacific: June 30, 2022
- Adriatic Region: April 25, 2022
- CIS Region: August 5, 2022
- Romania Awards: September 1 – November 18, 2022
- Best in Future of Trust
- Best in Future of Customer Experience
- CIO/CDO of the Year
- Special Award for Sustainability
- Latin America: July 31, 2022
- Middle East, Africa, and Turkey:
- Egypt: March 5, 2022
- Saudi Arabia: March 5, 2022
- United Arab Emirates: October 22, 2022
- South Africa: October 23, 2022
- Mauritius: October 23, 2022
- Turkey: October 2022
- North America:
- Future of Digital Innovation: August 19, 2022
- Future of Digital Infrastructure: August 5, 2022
- Future of Industry Ecosystems: September 2, 2022
Go to Nominate Now page to select your region of nomination.
Which regions/countries can participate in the IDC Future Enterprise Awards?
- Asia Pacific: Australia and New Zealand, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Korea, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand
- Europe: Albania, Croatia, Kosovo, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Serbia, and Slovenia. More participating countries will be announced at a later date.
- Latin America: Countries to be announced on a later date.
- Middle East, Africa, & Turkey: Egypt, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, South Africa, Mauritius, Turkey
- North America: USA and Canada
Is there a participation fee for the Awards?
No. There is no participation fee or additional marketing costs for the IDC Future Enterprise Awards. However, failure to accept the award through IDC’s events platforms will result in forfeiture of the recognition. Winning organizations will be given complimentary passes to attend the awarding ceremony. IDC may also invite winners to participate in IDC thought leadership platforms (including but not limited to IDC webinars, videos, digital series, panel discussions, round tables, etc.) throughout 2022.
Which organizations qualify for the IDC Future Enterprise Awards?
Only end user/tech buyer organizations can qualify for the IDC Future Enterprise Awards. This awards program is focused on identifying organizations which have successfully leveraged technology within their entities to address one of the nine key C-Suite agenda items of the digital economy. While we recognize many leading-edge technology projects are taking place in organizations that supply technology to the market (e.g. IT suppliers/technology vendors and their channel partners), this awards program is focused on organizations where the primary means for generating revenue is not from technology products or services.
I'm a tech vendor. Can I nominate my projects?
IT Vendors and Technology Consultants do not qualify for the IDC Future Enterprise Awards. Vendors and consultants may instead nominate completed projects on behalf of end user organizations utilizing their technology products or services. Please provide confirmation from your client that they wish to participate in the IDC Future Enterprise Awards.
I plan to sponsor an IDC/IDG event and nominate my clients in the Awards. Will this affect my clients' chances in winning an award?
IDC values integrity and follows an objective assessment process in evaluating the nominations. Vendor sponsorships bear no impact on a client’s/end user’s entry in the Future Enterprise Awards.
How do I submit my nomination?
Go to the Nominate Now page and select the region you wish to nominate. You will then be directed to the region’s nomination portal.
I want to nominate a project that is rolled out across different countries or regions. Can I make multiple nominations?
Yes. You can make multiple nominations provided the following conditions are met:
- A nomination is submitted for each country where the project is live and in execution.
- There is a physical office presence for the nominee in the country.
- Each nomination is acknowledged by the country’s project manager in charge.
- Each nomination will be judged against other nominations at the country level.
- The project was not nominated in a previous Future Enterprise Awards program.
- The project is not an incremental improvement/change to any nomination for previous Awards.
Can I nominate the same project for multiple categories?
Yes, the same project can be used for nomination purposes. However, modifications should be made so that it would meet the specific criteria of each category. To learn more about each category, check out the Awards Categories page
I have supporting documents for my nominations. How do I send those across?
What will winners be entitled to?
Regional winners will receive a three-month complimentary subscription to IT Executive Program, on top of four consultation hours with our regional DX analyst, ensuring that they have all the advisory resources they need to further advance their respective digital transformation journeys. To find out more about the prizes, check out the Why You Should Join page
I would like to gain more information about the IDC Future Enterprise Awards and related events. Where can I access this or who should I reach out to?
Want to get more information about the IDC Future Enterprise Awards?
Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch with you shortly.
OUR PREVIOUS PARTNERS
READY TO NOMINATE?
Nominate your organization and be part of our prestigious circle of winners.