THE IDC FUTURE ENTERPRISE AWARDS FOLLOWS A TWO-PHASED
APPROACH TO DETERMINE COUNTRY AND REGIONAL WINNERS.
Each nomination is evaluated by IDC’s country and regional analysts against a standard assessment framework based on IDC’s Future Enterprise taxonomy.
Any end user* organization can nominate their project or initiative or be nominated by a 3rd party organization (e.g., agencies, associations, IT suppliers etc.) to gain recognition in the execution of the initiative across the Future Enterprise Awards categories.
Participating regions/countries include:
- Asia/Pacific: Australia and New Zealand, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, and Thailand
- Middle East, Africa, and Turkey: Mauritius, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, UAE, and Turkey
- North America: USA, and Canada
A NOMINATION WILL ONLY BE CONSIDERED VALID WHEN THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA ARE MET:
- The nominee must be an end user organization executing a Future of (Practice Area) initiative as defined by IDC.
- The nominated project or initiative must have been launched between January 2021 to December 2022. All nominated projects must have gone live no later than January 2023.
- All nominations must be in production with existing customers/users.
- The nominee must be able to articulate and show key performance indicators to ascribe value to completed project.
- The nominated organization should have a physical office presence in the country where the nomination is submitted.
- Nominations made by 3rd parties must include the relevant contact details of the nominated organization so the assessment can be completed. The nominee’s project owner acknowledges and agrees to participate in the Future Enterprise Awards.
- Projects or initiatives previously nominated in the past IDC Future Enterprise Awards will not be eligible. Incremental changes or improvements to previous nominations will also not be eligible.
IT Vendors and Technology Consultants do not qualify for the IDC Future Enterprise Awards. Vendors and consultants may instead nominate completed projects on behalf of end user organizations utilizing their technology products or services. Please provide confirmation from the client that they wish to participate in the awards program.
*Note on end users: The IDC Future Enterprise awards program is focused on identifying organizations which have successfully leveraged technology within their entities to address one of the nine key C-Suite agenda items of the digital economy. While we recognize many leading-edge technology projects are taking place in organizations that supply technology to the market (e.g., IT suppliers/technology vendors and their channel partners), this awards program is focused on organizations where the primary means for generating revenue is not from technology products or services.
Please ensure that the initiative or program that you are nominating has been rolled out for at least six months. Ultimately, IDC believes that a minimum of six months of live production use is an appropriate time to evaluate the outcomes of initiatives. However, if you can demonstrate that the initiative or project provided quantifiable benefits in less than 6 months, then please feel free to include such initiatives, but specify the reason why this was so impactful.
The deadline for nominations is June 16, 2023.
The process and criteria used to assess all nominations will be consistent across all participating countries and the regional competition. The judges will assess the nomination on the key areas found within the nomination form.
READY TO NOMINATE?
Nominate your organization and be part of our prestigious circle of winners. Interested to know more about the nomination process? Check out our FAQs page.